Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meghan McCain is, like, so super smart

I think Ms. McCain has outdone herself in the department of vacuous, inane ramblings.
Malkin has the No. 1 book on The New York Times bestseller hardcover nonfiction list, but I have nearly twice as many Twitter followers as she does. And trust me, Twitter is more of an indication of where young people are than books published by the hyper-conservative publisher Regnery—which will be bringing you Carrie Prejean’s new book and published one of Ann Coulter’s.

Seriously? You have more followers than Michelle Malkin? Really? That must make you super important. I think she should be kicked out of the Republican party instead of you.

But here's the thing, there are people like me who follow both you and Michelle on Twitter. I follow Michelle mainly to know when she has updated her site and I follow you, Ms. McCain, to see what stupid, indulgent thing you will say next. My favorite is to bet others on how many of your tweets will be a link back to something about you. Lucky for me, you are a self-centered twat so I usually win.

You have a book coming out next year, right? I sure hope it reaches number 1 on the NYT Best Sellers list or you will be eating lots of crow.

As for the reason for so many of your followers, I think Ace might be on to something:
In addition, you have so many followers partly because an employee of Malkin's (Allah) is sorta obsessed with your dumbness and maybe wants to snork you in the squeaker.

No comments: