Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Levi Johnston Won't Go Away

I don't know how Palin tolerates this parasite. I feel sorry for her grandson. You know that's who will suffer the consequences of this mess. And what else has this twurp got to say?
Levi Johnston says he's keeping some "huge" things about Sarah Palin from the public.

In Part One of a two-part exclusive interview with "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, which aired Wednesday, the father of Palin's grandson says, "There are some things that I have that are huge. And I haven't said them because I'm not gonna hurt her that way.

" ... I have things that can, you know -- that would get her in trouble, and could hurt her. Will hurt her. But I'm not gonna go that far. You know, I mean, if I really wanted to hurt her, I could, very easily. But there's -- I'm not gonna do it. I'm not going that far."

He added that he's "sure Sarah's got something ... coming for me," perhaps in her soon-to-be-released memoir, but, "I'm not worried about her saying anything about me. I've really never done anything bad. I don't have anything to hide. So she can go on and say what she wants."

No comments: