Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stupid on a Stick

California Assemblyman Michael Duvall, Orange County is caught on a hot mic speaking about spanking and other sexual conquest. Oh...and all parties are married.

What an idiot.

Here's the part not on the video. Sounds like something out of Maxim.
"She wears little eye-patch underwear," said Duvall, who is married with two children. "So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And
 so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going 
up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!""So, I am getting into spanking her. Yeah, I like it. I like spanking her. She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah! Because you're such a bad girl!'"

UPDATE: Duvall has resigned. That was fast. No public apology with the wife standing next to you?

No comments: