Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey everybody, I found him....over here

Governor Sanford has been found. He was in Beunos Aires, not hiking the Appalachian Trail.

Move along people, nothing to see here. Until the hooker shows up....

UPDATE: There's a scandal.

I knew there was some scandal involved with Gov. Sanford's disappearance.

AND there are emails:

You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light - but hey, that would be going into sexual details ...

at the same time we are in a hopelessly - or as you put it impossible - or how about combine and simply say hopelessly impossible situation of love. How in the world this lightening strike snuck up on us I am still not quite sure. As I have said to you before I certainly had a special feeling about you from the first time we met, but these feelings were contained and I genuinely enjoyed our special friendship and the comparing of all too many personal notes ...

Lastly I also suspect I feel a little vulnerable because this is ground I have never certainly never covered before - so if you have pearls of wisdom on how we figure all this out please let me know... In the meantime please sleep soundly knowing that despite the best efforts of my head my heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips, the touch of your finger tips and an even deeper connection to your soul.”

What an idiot! He takes off to Argentina to be with his mistress and doesn't come up with a cover story? Pfft...amateur.

The emails are from his personal email account. How did the State Newspaper get them? I bet his wife is involved somehow. She apparently kicked him out 2 weeks ago and that is why she didn't know where he was.

John Kerry adds his two cents worth. Hahahah, John Kerry is so funny. Hahaha

No comments: