Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm the webmaster for www.bitmebozemancity.com..am i hired?

This town in Montana requires all applicants to list the websites, forums, Facebook, MySpace, etc. that the applicant visits.... AND their ID's/passwords.

Are you kidding me? Apparently, city attorney Greg Sullivan doesn't know how to use Google like the other 498,548,912 employers who Google their applicants name to see what kind of mischief they have done online.

Mr. Sullivan said that no applicant has has ever removed his or her name from consideration for a job due to the request.

Those are some really bright people there in the city of Bozeman. This must be why you can see Bozeman from Mars. I know this because the aliens told me....BUT now I know why. Mystery solved.


This is why I am the mysterious Rambling Rants.

No comments: