Monday, June 8, 2009

The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom

So I had an interview on Monday for a job that I knew I was overqualified for, but in an industry I love, love, love...so I was willing to take the beneath me job. Not only that, the lady that would have been my boss was great and I know I would have enjoyed working with her. But...it was not to be. You see .... I "have really great experience and have done many great things in my career and their concern is I would be bored in the job because it really is more administrative and routine HR stuff and they just don't feel it would be a good fit and don't believe in the long run I would be happy."

I really do appreciate her looking out for my happiness and all. That was sweet of her.

No comments: