Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Justice Roberts is a bad, bad bogeyman

NRO has an article talking about Senate Democrats' effort to paint Justice Roberts as some right-wing nutcase that is using his position on the bench to advocate for his nutty right-wing ideas, which makes Sotomayor centrist...with her "wise Latina woman" comment, which I personally find inspiring. I was fortunate enough to be born female, but unfortunate not to be born Latina. I think this is the reason I am currently unemployed. My wisdom was no match against the brown people. Read the whole thing...
In an effort to position Judge Sonia Sotomayor as a moderate or centrist, Senate Democrats are trying to paint the current Supreme Court as radically right-wing. Time and again in the opening session of Judge Sotomayor’s confirmation hearings, senators decried the “activism” and conservative bias of the current Supreme Court, and of Chief Justice John Roberts in particular.

No comments: