Sunday, July 19, 2009

NYT vs Beehive Beauty

The NYT had an article quoting Sarah Palin's hairdresser, Jessica Steele, as saying Palin's hair is falling out.
Friends worried that she appeared anxious and underweight. Her hair had thinned to the point where she needed emergency help from her hairdresser and close friend, Jessica Steele.

“Honestly, I think all of it just broke her heart,” Ms. Steele said in an interview at her beauty parlor in Wasilla, the Beehive.

Now the hairdresser is on Twitter, twitting away that it is all a lie.
I am Sarah Palin's hairdresser in Alaska! The media is saying Sarah's hair is thinning this is a lie!!! I never said this and it's not true!@aktiff08 yes, this is what they are saying!!! They say it was an exclusive from her hairdresser! Makes me sick!Inside Edition contacted me about an interview,I said no because the whole "story" was a lie! Sarah Palin's hair is not thinning!I have never spoken 2 Inside Edition or told any reporter at the NYTs that Sarah Palin's hair was thinning to the point of emergency! Liers!I will continue 2 tell people: I never said Sarah Palin's hair is thinning! The Left is desperate to attack Sarah Palin with stupid lies!!!Media is so desperate to attack Sarah Palin they are saying lies about her hair! I am her HAIRDRESSER!! U will not use me in a LIE media!!!!it's so werid to hear & read about things that I "said" that are not true! Never said her hair needed emergency attention!at this point I am realizing that the truth doesn't matter, only the perception of the truth is real any more it's makes me so madIf u think about it saying Sarah's Palins hair is thinning is the dumbest lie the New York Times and inside Edition can come up with yet!if the worst thing they can come up with is a lie about Sarah Palin's hair it's pretty pathetic and bottom feeder journalism!!U don't mess with a hairdresser and her client! It's a precious relationship! Don't mess with my girl Sarah Palin!

No comments: