Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Obama SAVES YOU MONEYYYYYYYYYY

You know how every town has that guy that gets on TV to hawk his stuff and acts like a total fool? It's usually for furniture, cars, or insurance. In my town, that person is Mattress Mac...known for making a commercial where he got in a mattress and jumped around while yelling he would "Save you moneeeyyyyy!!"

Obama has become that guy. I think he should put a mattress on tonight for his press conference. Because that would be funny. And entertaining.

I couldn't find a copy of a Mattress Mac commercial, but I did find this fine production of racism at it's finest...and it illustrates the point I was making. Obama should not only get in a mattress, but he should mock all cultures in America while selling us his ObamaCare.

No comments: